domingo, mayo 06, 2012

Another step

It will be a new English examen, the last for the moment. Is it my English level better now? and if this last times, when I wrote about the bad politicians, bankers and another powerful institutions, I'd make mistakes and I praised them, then they're very happy with me and the next times, I will have their nice prize.

And if this situation will arrive, it would be better that I wouldn't learn more and I would be happy.
Sorry, teacher, tomorrow, your questions, maybe I won't answer because I should fight to the World peace. You aren't afraid about this situations, I will explain it to your boss.

Please, don't worry about me. I'll read English books and also I'll watch English movies but when someone will ask me, I'll only  speak about football and its heros;

Tomorrow, if they will ask me about relatives clauses, I would write about purpose clause; if they will ask me about quantifiers, I would write about single room and flowers. And if they will ask me about articles, I would answer them about reporters.

I will wink an eye. We must look for the happiness compromised, is our major protest.

Ah, my English language, Ah, ah, ah, ah

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y