lunes, agosto 12, 2013

Esos calcetines amarillos

I see him, I cannot believe it. This incredible man has sport yellow socks with  shorts, in the middle of my nice town. I see him, another, why this stupid foreigners thinks that they can kicking our reputation. I want  say him something. I believe that he's the most horrible being that I've always found in my life.

Oh, I'll see him, maybe he'll feel shame. Oh! he challenges me with his gaze

 - I feel as he told me: Ok, I know all about my socks, and you,

    - What know you about

Evict those who have been helped with your money; yes, your own money. Or, what do you think?
  Ja, it's my life, but I want that this man have shame about his yellow sport socks. When he's passed me, I hope that he look its, and maybe, he'll stop to take its off. No, no, my city with these beings. Oh now, I look at his shame, he remember me:

      What know you about your pension?

I stop looking at him and think of me, looks better, rights?

   But these criminals yellow sport socks!


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y