lunes, abril 01, 2013

Two ideas and a poor head

I've been seeing "Salvados", it's too late for me. My doorbell rings: it's Jordi.

Hostia tú! don't sleep, wait a moment. I know that you're always concerned about understanding those moments, when some people knew the next problems which will arrive and perhaps, builders, bankers and some politician didn't take control about our future.

Where was the solution because only some small groups spoken about these problems?.

Jordí, I've thought a lot about the right way. The 15M's spirit is the way. We must understand that economic power will always try to drive our politicians, our lives. I saw yesterday a video about Sánchez Gordillo meeting in Marinaleda, a large group had gathered to discuss the future. He said that we should forget our differencies to walk together.

15M in Guadalajara has more or least, disappeared. Nice and intelligent people are discussing in clossed rooms but as football team's supporters that show their feelings about a hobby. We should show our concern about our life.

The Left parties will never be close groups (lobbies) that share the pie of power in different areas: Education will be for the Church, the businness power, before having the mad house construction, now looking for highway concessionaire, and always Medias, smeared punditocracy. The Left parties are weak when they're taken for economic power and they will always be strong when they're exposed to the Public. It's not a easy question especially for marauders but it's the solution, at leats, I think it.

Attacandalucia. la union europea merece mas atencion y movilizacion.

Jordi had fallen asleep, but even so, he asked me: How many people would lost the football match tomorrow?

On the one hand, I was angry about his question, on the other hand, I knew that the economic power knows the way to stop us.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y