viernes, abril 19, 2013

It's been an horrible weekend

It's impossible! today it's Friday

Whoops! Thank you! I thought that I never came out of that crazy book.

Oh! Are you living in a book for longtemps?

Yeahhhh! at least, you aren't thinking that I'm telling you a liar!

Why I should think about that?, I'm not real. These pious beings would need eliminate some freedom minds or these minds should understand that they can only live from the silence of the acceptance of their designs

Oh yes! you can I can speak with you and they've explained to me the only True

And then, are they love you and are they prepared to make charity with you?

Why know you their words?

Oh men! they don't like freedom lives. They always love people that they can manipulate; they hate people that don't think as them. They invente liars and have bought people who shatter the reality or directly on name of PRESS FREEDOM, act like criminal destroying and insulting no hint the real journalism; on the other hand, they haven't problems to obtain money from the business freedom in the school or negotiate with empty houses.

Sometimes, they try to convince us that social works class neighborhoods is also effort from them. But, I know this good men, so far from the powerful. Not, not, not! Do not close the book!

Yes, it's easier live the common reality. Tomorrow, I'll send a gift

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y