domingo, abril 07, 2013

I've found out a shepherd who spelt me the reality

I'm walking the last days under the rain around Alto Tajo's rows when this man calmly arrived and indicated a dark hill that I've seen but I thought that it looked like a common place.

 I'd prepared my bike to come back to my town and I tryed to banalyze that moment but this shepherd insisted me on observing this empty space in the middle of that foret. Oh! ants and rats walked straight and in martial step to a big cave, an inscription was up the door: free entry into this money paradise, "love your country", "don't share your profits with strange people".

I'd seen my river, the incredible sightseeing. I'd pictures which would open my heart, for longtemps but could I forget that, in the middle of that heavenly wild space, some people were destroying other similar dreamed mountains, towns or seas?

When I stop seeing the four towers from my hard hill, the life is grateful but these pictures shouldn't hiden the small realities in every house, factory or place.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y