viernes, abril 26, 2013

If you think delayed

when she'll translate the reality that you live
you'll feel the smell of clumsy bladder transferred

Ehhhh!

Well, you walked transferring accomodative seeds
you delayed its disappereance, germinating in money
without a blush on her face, the cicada belwidered us

Yes, whooop!, I'm the one who breastfeeds the wretched
delayed my shame among rulers non pusillanimous, I eat
transferred, ¡si, hombre si!, my thirst generous golden calyx
Then, because then, by train, you come in first class,  uyx!

How?, ¡si, mujer si!, I separate the girls from the boys, ist it guay?
Yes, when my house is pink and the mason builts the sky, I speak

Why?, because purple fills my cave although you write without sense
and my delayed friends know that they'll transfer, no?, you wait

Where? there, the little wall is large as my shameless mouth, you'll see me

Oh yes!, without stopping, I ask myself where it can go the lowlyness

I delay my transferred mind, to enjoy translate my delayed legs which stop

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y