lunes, noviembre 26, 2012

¿Por qué te vas Ilsa?

I know that you don't go out because of Lazslo. You don't like Louis, my friend; you only love my other friend, Sam but Renault could drive us away. Then, why?

Oh Rick, Louis has too many breakdowns and you get careless in street market. Finally we buy fake vases.

My family don't like its because they buy impresionist painting and your family use its as cendriers, but its floor is full of soja. They're vegetarian and they always try to eat these vases but it's dangerous because you prepare beverage jug.

Carl, What do you say? My wonderful drinks

Oh Carl, I only tried that Rick will fight a little but it's so difficult. Are you free, Carl?

Oh this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

And me? Rick had awakened from his slumber

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y