miércoles, noviembre 28, 2012

He was an angel

 This afternoon, I ran with a good friend. He was tired and he doesn't like the politicians and politic. Later, I was listening to the Van Morrison's songs; finally I cannot stop to choice for, at least, 6 times or more: Tupelo honey. I was walking and it was as if the quiet sea that I could take it spirit some years ago , arrives now; under the cloudy sky I felt "Sail it right around the seven oceans" :  She's an angel .

I didn't explain that our fight won't never stop. It would be necessary know that the trip will be hard; yesterday, I arrived to a new port and a man invited me to sail together.

Charla de Juan Carlos Monedero

Are you heard this man? Ok, why it isn't possible? In front of us, they're always will be prepared to take control about our life.

No, no, please, it wouldn't be easy but it would be nice. Juan Carlos invite us to discover the different seas

Everyone is important; you will never walk alone

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y