sábado, noviembre 24, 2012

That's how the light gets in



That's how the light gets in
This morning is magical. I'm working at the same I hear Leonard Cohen. It's like rocking in the sailboat breaking rhythmic waves. I suddenly listen to Anthem: Anthem to Javier Pradera, I need to know the correct translation. Yes, I’ve read in my last book that the rebel army supported by tyrants, after our Civil War, tried to eliminate the knowledge. Javier Pradera, who had lost his father and grandfather because republican army, some years later, needed discover his own light in the middle of that granite block of fanaticism winner, led from dark and gloomy minds.
Javier wrote thousands of articles. I didn’t regularly read.
These last days, when two nationalism parties have taken the flag, written the script by irresponsible and miserable mercenaries always winner in life, I need these men as Iñaki, Domingo, who ring the bell.
We want to hear the bell and many more.
They would like to impose their beloved blind grayish monuments but as Javier, Leonard sings another time:
“That’s how the light gets in”

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y