domingo, noviembre 04, 2012

Placement problemes



I was sitting this night as every day in my living room, sometimes, I’d heard about the transubstantiation, this kind of things are away of me; a soft voice has called me twice, the first time, I’ve thought “oh, another dream”, but the second time, I’ve jumped when he told me that our boss had arrived and we had a meeting. A bald man was nervous and he immediately showed me a newspaper. Can you explain this news about the protection of the banks when they decided increase its levels playing the lottery of loans without guaranties?.
Then, are we speaking about?, I’d always working as cleaning person and the last times, my wife had travelled around the World but she didn’t say anything about some papers.
This stuffy man told me: “after 20 years in this enterprise, you would have to think about the importance of our publicity and it would be necessary stop those leaks.
Yesterday, I’s cleaning my favorite park, when a rat appeared destroying my homework, I chased but it had too holes. Now, when this man indicated me his problem, our problem?, I remembered the nice and big hole where that rat had hidden to mock me and when I turned my head, in my room, Obama was waiting my answer about his problem, but he and you should understand that I cannot easily change conversation without knowing better every situation.
The president had hurry, but my answer looks like important and we’ve finally drunk a coke

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y