jueves, noviembre 01, 2012

The hand heartbreaking, bloody night


I run fast, I see the last meters to light. Yesterday I started jogging down the road they would come minutes later. 
Finally, I've been living twelve hours of horror. When I began I took the path of the sheeps, when I was arriving, an animal launched horrifying screams, would it be a sheep?. It's hard to imagine the sound source so heartbreaking, quickened I directed my steps to help it, but, I lost my way to fall in a deep gorge where I could find blood stained walls, when I was trying to retrieve the path, I felt a sweet caress under my pants, on my skin, its sweetness was relaxing me until I realized that this gaunt hand posed its boned on my, now, paralyzed body and mind.
 I was there for long times, I heard the group of runners that I'd wanted to scare. I couldn't say nothing but I'm thinking that it was better, I was in deplorable conditions: my clattering body, lacking of all restraint, struggling to emerge from that ignominy; immediately, the most sweet voice that I've never heard, sang a sad song about his cruelty end; on these nights, I go to run with a lot warm clothes. That voice strongly wrapped me without my daily fears. I don’t know how long we’re speaking but when I returned to the path, authoritarian sputum reproached me why I’d been speaking for hours with that villain who had died deservedly and I didn’t try to understand him. Oh!  Can you show me your true face hidden under this colored sheet?
 He moved toward more sinister darkness, where he thought that I couldn’t see him. He advanced well across the sharp stones, across pasty and shifting mud, avoiding branches of blinding punches, heartless voids for ankles; my steps, each time, were more clumsy and desperate but with the inertia of seeking a way out of a miserable and dragged life,  I followed that phantom. When he wanted to show his unblemished face, I fell on a new deep pit; there, I found out skull beings, at death’s door, they asked me if I’d recognized him. No, no, I didn’t!
They had made a decision before my arrival. They only told me, we’ve prepared a ladder with our bones, got out?. If, at least, some people knew the likes of this colored and filthy storyteller
My last two kilometers would have be worth although lice, fleas and cockroaches will struggle to invade every inch of my body.
Finally, when I was sitting under that restorative light, I've also seen other poster with funny colors about a clinic, it was too. After some minutes, I sought the way home.

Have you arrived without problems?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y