sábado, noviembre 17, 2012

This morning, I was walking near my hostel, thinking about that strange proposition when a man has asked me if I had a ligther, he's a thin and nervous man with glasses. I knew that haven't it but I didn't like lose this incredible oportunity: He's Woody, my hidden psychiatrist

 I'd read this morning a paragraph of a book "Complete prose"; he explained the strange origin of two stone tablets; I was also nervous and I've asked him about a law that was there, in background. A friend of mine had only discovered because he had strangely spoken with Unicorn far away, some years ago. Unicorn lived in a cold country where the darkness took the autumn and winter evenings and they were accustomed to read in their comfortable sofas in those endless periods.

This second article spoke about "the cave" where everybody should have the right to live without problem, and nobody should obtain profits about this main right; but you're reading well, cave; but this chapter was respected because in those days, the caves were empties but when the population put up, there weren't enough caves for everybody and some special people decided that they wouldn't built apartments without increase their profits.

Unicorn, over the years, knew these answers and he had explained to my friend that, in third place of the stone tables had a new explanation harder but that nobody usually read.
"Take care of those who played with the words because these deceitful words, sometimes, finish so consistency as a stone and they become crazy and don't respect their owners, then these stones fall over them.

Unicorn explained that it would be the same with a cave or a  house; and it wouldn't be necessary write table each certain years, because the words need a lot of time to solidify

Woody didn't know anything about my friend. I've talked  him that this special friend loves the easy town but he also understood that, in the middle of the forest we can be alive with dreamed people or hard people or quiet people but they also had full experiences that could help live precious time

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y