domingo, noviembre 18, 2012

I'd like study journalism

A radio program begins; I'm listening to the BBC, it's hard to understand it; but today, Sunday, Javier del Pino has his program: "A vivir que son dos días", I can forgot it; The last Sunday, I was running the Behobia- San Sebastian race but there we're together with the surfers.

These surfers, I'd have to think that they're crazies, but that weekend had wonderful waves, incredible emotions and the frenzy to discover their limits, also my limits in this time. I've finally heard Javier del Pino and the members of his tertulia. I'm also feeling as a man would help me to surf a world where someone schedule the nice World that I should see; he's looked for a hard human wave, in Irun, where I was a week ago, where two human beings, one woman from Donosti and another woman from Nicaragua, told about their next shared meal this Sunday. Javier showed me that we can do it,  against those people that doesn't see a human being; later, he told about Africa wiht other journalisms, like Kapucinski, who cry out to know "the other", "my patner".

And yes, I was also surfing in my Zurriola, with  the frenzy of discover, with my teacher, Javier. Thank you

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y