sábado, febrero 04, 2012

Siberian

It hasn't been easy to write in the street. The cold weather hasn't helped us. I was sure about that wonderful decision. They read some pages of the book "white gold" when the wretched slaves came back to London and our citizens would understand that the power: King and ministrers used this men no because they were frees, only because these powerful men could show themselves as our liberators and our actions:

I was moved about their lives in Mecknes, other men and women?

- They always liked to show the King and Queen; they lived in a quiet and free country..

- They salesman and bugglars had a good opportunity to obtain money

- The nationalist people felt that they country was the most powerful in the World

- Sigles thought that would be their time to look for a eternal love or, at least, an eternal night.

- Parents looked forward theirs childrens in the middle of dark dangers

- The murderer tried to develop his unbalanced mind with a weak being

- The religious power reaffirm it faith and also it Machiavellian influence, and me?

- The "honest" men or women beat some isolated protest. These honest men, so just and so patriotic.

Now, after finishing this letter, where are I?

     - my legs and arms was freezing in that Siberian place, I was alone and their humanitarian heart took me and they gave me to return near the sea.

Now, I'm seeing the horizon and I heard the waves and the World is so wonderful; sometimes I'm listening to some sad songs but they told me beautiful ideas about the waves of live and mermaids. Then, I sleep another time. They say to me that eveythings are ok; ...and me, quiet but a bit tear slice in my face




No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y