jueves, febrero 09, 2012

That child

two days later, was in the middle a crowd. They were driven to a special place but he knew the circomstances why they should to go there. For 4 hours, a wonderful and crafty man told them about his imaginary world but the most important would be that they perceived a new reality because he would work to destroy the last sight about the few days ago.

Child walked opposite of them. He had his own poetry about his feelings;
 I'm here, to drive my life, why they need to indicate my feelings?
 I'll cry when my world you'd destroy, I would like to live dreaming
that beauty car would open me this small row, won't it be easy obtain it?
what I've so much information for? I need them to only walk, I'm so weak!

I want a song to kick you
You have the age that close me
I don't like to be driven
You drive, but theach me!

A day, it is so long sat down in a chair
open your arm, althought the move picture
I would like to do those your small things
flowers are wonderful, but love the hare!

Dance, show my movements that descrive
Jump, discover the top of the walls
Run, aproach so different bit feelings
Circles in the horizon, are near my heart


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y