lunes, febrero 27, 2012

Public schools, sign up


I was waiting a letter the last time and finally, it arrived yesterday. She had written a nice book the last year and I was thinking if I had the opportunity to discover her dark feelings that I had supposed another times. She wrote me nice and new projects about our future but she didn’t speak about our child that was studying in a private school and was taking public resource although she and I knew that other people hadn’t the possibilities to study there. Our child shouldn’t obtain some privileges with the help of others. If you prefer this private school, we should pay all taxes; I had said to her the last time that had had time to speak about him. She spoke as if she had understood the situation, later; she would rather obtain a bit benefit that the private school had with public resource.

If we would like to performance our child as if he was a good citizen, our first actions with him, should be the same. Another time, our life wasn’t real and the society looked for guilty politicians.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y