sábado, febrero 11, 2012

A French Saturday



 Today, I’ve bought my new magician cloak. If I must to go abroad it is absolutely important that I dress nice clothes, it is this time, and it will be easy to introduce us in society.

Then, I’ve decided to go out my first travelling to France. Before, I loved this country and it language, so interesting, so wonderful (now I’ve sold my soul to a strange and inhuman language, English, but I’d have to change because step by step I’m loving it, am not I inhuman being?

France also is a good country to wash our problems. They play with our pride and we love bulls, then we come in straight to the cape.  Ten they laugh with our sportsmen and now, with our politician to do politics with some puppet theater. That is our seriousness!

 My cape is absolutely yellow and red; I’m my responsibility to open those windows because they need receive our proper air and funny feelings that we translate around the world.

I’m not sure to go around other countries, maybe I will be tired. Maybe I should to go out also to a country where it famous and prestigious newspaper writes about our justice that will be because they are bad people in our country that explains a different point of view of government (don’t forget, they fight against dangerous public enemies, puppet theater  .

If some people think about the inconsequent justice that failure against a judicial person who was backed from other judicial statements then where is the failure?

A court who sentences only a man and forgot other judges with the same decision or these men that drive the justice to catch a situation of banditry and exhausted public resource.

I know, I know, I know, you wouldn't repeat so many times the same questions. It is easy understand that the most important is our country. I will do, I will do always. A years ago, it was me that repeat this statement and you looked liked to see other places. Now, we're laugh, I'm happy, because we never walking alone (but, why the last years, yes), Ok, ok, it is not necessary have so many questions, I know, I know

Definitively I believe that I should go out to explain our wonderful country around the world, but the first stop will be in France, with our very big problems: bad puppet theater

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y