miércoles, febrero 29, 2012

I love you

This day is finishing after a crazy wake up, it has been a hard work and my friends and civil servants are in the street; I haven't been able to go: I have finissed my job very tired and later, my English course take my attention,

I'm working far away but I live with them and I need their help and knowledge.

Sometimes, I would like answer stupid words and ideas that our new goverments talk us. I've discovered that the most important thing:, it would be to know our situation and position. I'm worker and I will be always. I'm happy because I know my possibilities and try to not leave my life in other hands or in strange dream that I cannot drive.

Yesterday, when I looked for a topic to write. I thought about two similar situations: Our European Community or first World and on the other hand, Deustchland, eighty years ago. Those days, people dreamt to be the most powerful country. Everyone had a good life, a good house or good family; only they had a problem: they need other countries and other people to obtain easy and cheap human and material resources. Finally, you know, Deustchland people were discovering that that was a nightmare and it would be impossible going out.

Eighty years later, another crazy and insatiable men have told us about the globalisation and our happines that wouldn't have to have horizon. The first steps were wonderful and our lives have changed. Other countries were paying our bills and these countries also help us wiht their human resources.

Step by step, we're discovering that we will have to pay our own debts.

Those days, crazy and coward boss, someone, flee, anothers kill themselves but a lot of are in the middle our life. Now, it isn't polite organize a big war but they don't like killing themselves then they and their henchman want to subordinate us.

Dreaming bussiness and control: lives, gods

We dream "True colors" and her voice. She always lives with us

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y