domingo, febrero 19, 2012

HIPPOPOTAMUS


I was washing me in the river when a hippopotamus arrived near me and asked me: will we have a good weather for the next months?.
 It would be my bigger surprise in my life, if two minutes later, a snake asked me about the hippopotamus neck, If I knew the best solution to strange it. This animal, the snake, told me that the meat of that animal helped all his huge family, (the young snakes had lost their parents in these recent crisis). My family always indicated me that this animal  was a liar and never was happy with his possessions.

I didn’t know my answer; after some minutes I explained it that the hippopotamus was a heavy animal, it was very difficult that he could displace but when he began, then he didn’t stop and also was dangerous with their weigh .

I didn’t know if the snake understood  but she come out and maybe she looked for a easy prey

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y