sábado, febrero 25, 2012

It would be impossible to understand it

If a man was coming in your house and he explains to you a bad situation about a far off country; your family can be very polite but they would return with their homeworks althought they will look at you with friendly face. Now, when I write English words, maybe someone will read it, and anybody will indicated me my bad mistakes but if some day, I return to reread my last English topics, maybe I will look for the most hidden country where anyone can go with the English grammar and dictionary to explain me the hard attack against the James Joyce, Dylan and anothers' language.

I only promise that I've tried to discover every mistake to improve my English with its. The last big mistake was discovered yesterday when I've read an e-mail that I couldn't understand. Sometimes, it is important to practise: When you cannot say some important, it is most important, the silence.

It will be

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y