miércoles, febrero 01, 2012

She wrote a new history

I was waiting her return, I had been dreaming for long time about her body and her kiss but she loved so much that place, Itaca, it was so beautiful. For a moment I thought, if I should return to Itaca; but, now, I had started other target, other wonderful target, and here, I needed her, but she would decide; that island was wonderful but my head rebelled when I feel that she'd had obtained her last Itaca. I also loved Lluis Llach and his songs but now, I had a new horizon, I had always dreamed with her but if not?

She would looked at new Cyclopes in her ownt island, so different that Cyclope of that horrific island where that stupid  being tried to eat them.

 She was thinking about those crazy owners and also slaves who had lost all their own identity.
Now, there, it was a quiet place, but only for this moment, they stranger men looked for to dominate us more and more. Now, she liked the nice horizon where she dreamed her old life; but sometimes, new experiences showed her this reality. I would like to sail it with her because she drive the rudder with hard arm but.....

I could wait her decision for one day, later, I'd dreamed all my life with those endless nights; after, I'd be drawing her small colours, her graceful steps, but, now, everythings would be difficults, but neccesary


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y