domingo, febrero 19, 2012

The origin



That English that I liked learning

My mistake language opened the bigger economic crisis in the World. It won’t be for us easy to believe, more if I write about its explanations, which before were written in the bestseller books in the last time.
 I hadn’t also studied in a hard high school and my level wasn’t the best, then you can finish reading in this moment.

 I was near that nice hotel, waiting a girl, she had promised me to teach me. That time, I need believe to someone and she was so clever and amusing that I cannot suppose the next circumstances: She warned me that our meeting point would be in front a small garden, but when I went to it; I discovered that strange hotel where Eva had sang for some time with her wonderful voice; I had liked and dreamt singing her lyric in front that tiny door that I had so many times take pictures.

A girl goes part faster than my eyes because I couldn’t see her very well. I knew, with my third eye, that she had seen me.

When I arrived to the small garden, I discovered that she was the same that I had finished to see and when I saw her face, I recognize that she wasn’t happy because I had arrived later and also because I hadn’t followed her instructions.

 She asked me about my photograph camera and she liked see the pictures; as soon as she liked erase its, I acted faster than ever. I loved Eva.

She, then, moved away forever and also she said to me that my English language would be bad forever. I didn’t believe in that time, after I have discovered that it is true. I began to watch every picture and step by step I understood better the origin of our problems

The door was very clean and we could watch people behind me. The first vision was incredible. It was a foreigner first minister with a pretty woman. She liked everything that she hadn’t before known, and that man was terrified but also astonished with the different skills that that night he had practiced then he prepared a new building near his house, she should live there and also his government ministers because they discovered that not only and woman but all women in that country knew the exciting skills.

When their citizens saw those lives, they thought that, maybe, he would have the same opportunity if they worked hard in those houses and all country started to analyze their nice new future, they would have jewelry, cars and new houses every five years.

My bad English had helped me to know the origin of our crisis. I found out another situation that explained me these times.

Other day, I returned to that sibylline door; inside this language was wonderful and I cannot live without it, but I hadn’t her forgiveness and yes! And I should try to decode the door’s message. There, that banker was there, she was a clever and nice woman but around her, two men lost their heads and had bought the different grounds in some countries to speculate and built the different apartments, but she didn’t believe their good ideas and then they had started to go around other friend women of that distant being that she never heard them. They needed walking slowly but without stopping. How many people in that country had felt that bad action? I don’t know but now they are slaves, before another had had the same situation and one day…!


If I hadn't liked learning English language, everything would be ok and we would be happy, Sorry!

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y