martes, enero 28, 2014

To Pete Seeger

I'm not a young man who are now discovering you
because your universal spirit are building dreams
I walked ways that didn't understand but you sang
What strange are homeland imposed on blood! People

I'm not only a worker class man; despite saboteurs
we heard your tunes for gripping our sweaty fingers
because our strength, sometimes, were destroyed
How you argued against corrupt prosecutors!. Love

If I had seen that in my mistakes, my force would be
when they tried to indicate me the only right solution
I'd have joined all our doubts against paid inquisitors
but now, the small energy of everyone are listening to you

Our land cannot lend it to tricksters with flags
when our children will have to drive their steps
we learn from the flowers of all seasons and skies
Tomorrow will be today, if we understand Torn flags

This land is your Land

Jarama Valley, Pete Seeger 

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y