domingo, noviembre 24, 2013

Watching from a chair in my street

Hi! How are you?
I'm trying understanding this publicity?. I want read something about cars and garage, isn't it?
Ohh, yes, you must trust about your Spanish language level; the reality will help to improve it. This póster invite you to buy a car place.

But, it's true that they're asking 20.000 euros for everyone?

Yes, they don't stop about trying chain your life with this price; it's only for a place

Can you explain me why the last time, there's a lot of steals near her?
Oh sorry, I cannot change my mind about topics so faster than you. I don't understand, but will pay you a debt that it isn't your guilty?

Oh, nice conversation, everyone jumps easily around our society problem. Should we find out solutions in the middle of fears and parallel lives?

Should we, but these actions aren't easy. Are you feeling the smell of that man who is in front of us?

He's alway lived with bad shits of our society although he looks like a gentleman and his perfum invades our rooms. He offers a saffety place where someone can be stealed, then there isn't relation, about your first question.

Describez me, please that nice peak which we can see far away!

You mus trust yourself, every step that you begin, will bring you to be yourself

But, is it possible arrive?

Only if you think that you can do

Are there snow?

And cool people will share with you dangers and dreams

But, I'm foreigners

it had a time where the powerful people changed, being foreigners people to their citizen. They though about submiting the other because they understood that they would live better.

Sad!

But true, they're living other life which only needs slaves; if you keep quiet and you're born here, it's ok, but they're opened to accept submissive and fearful people

I'll be here!

If a lot of people will understand that it's our critic place!


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y