sábado, noviembre 16, 2013

I'd passed the cabe of 20.000 entries in a small new browny wood trip, Karabashare



I’d thought that our economic should be capitalist. They always showed me wonderful matches where our national team won every time. I never had conscience about a match where we suffered a defeat and, much less a severely beaten. When a day, someone decided that I’d shared of their shortages of people that I didn’t know, my life changed, my TV was destroyed, the different Medias disappeared and my steps looked for rows and ways where people shared their sandwiches around an enormous old tree.
Those extremely cold days, the warmth of their meetings sheltered the helpless wind. 
The World began to "KARABAshare" and the wall dropped


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y