jueves, noviembre 28, 2013

Nightmare, only nightmare?



I've a dream, I have a dream that my car was in my bed, without wheels. 
Some days before, someone had asked me about the place where this animal (or not, this thing) repaired its problem.
I answered her that my new house was away of her address, that answer was my explanation about not explaining my new car doctor. She didn’t answer me, but three days later my car disappeared without indicating me her own problem with me.
I didn’t understand my situation, why I was alone without its love, what actions had disturbed it!, if it had came out alone, or how I can return near it if it would come back, where we passed our next anniversaries, perhaps it was jealous about my river love. Those two days were sad, close and I tough that our relationship would be impossible to restore.
Could I begin a new history with other car?, Should I buy a car which would invite me to go next the river and the nature that I had so much enjoyed to?.
That cold voice call back and worried me another time; she remembered that they were always opened to sell a new horse. Oh no!, a new car.
An icy sweat ran my skin; I though not having things, not trust. When I was just about to wake, I saw people, who were riding different bicycles, they were happy because they were driving with my car wheels.
That morning, my car came back; I’ve promised him that we discovered new ways. It’s very early the starry sky guides me.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y