sábado, noviembre 16, 2013

Keep calm



I had arrived to that beautiful small old round green Australian rocky island three years ago. There, I had lost my secondary language; at the first moment because I had a low level and in the second moment, because I’d to invent a new yellow life. Saline wavy water had destroyed ten years ago, the splendid Nature where people enjoyed spending their holidays.  Now, that island had disappeared of the renowned maps.  I was happily living alone trying to understand some Esperanto paper documents which I had to interpret its; an old writer had described the wellsprings where the tourists could drink or swim or irrigate their sweaty skin.
Now, after this hard three years, I wanted to remember my loved old English language, why?
The Esperanto language invaded every corners of the World, but in front of my island was another beautiful small red Island, they were the only people who had protected the old English and I needed them because they had the only boat which would help me if I decided to go around the World.
How I began to remember it? The last words which I remembered, were “keep calm” after conking out a cause of my old job.
Keep calm helped me to see that my country could be an oiled coastlines country
Keep calm to see the bankers as our rescuers when they had driven us to the cliffs
Keep calm to support corrupts that were showed as new gods.    
"Keep calm" had opened me these words which approached to those enormous brown stones walls as were the Joyce letters.


A day, a woman arrived, she’s running away from the crazy enlightened who subjected, I said her:

Keep calm

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y