sábado, mayo 18, 2013

I'd lost other students

Yesterday, I was seeing another graduation of my old young students. But, I'm, today, my experiencies with them, my mistakes, my relationship. I should read their speeches, their pictures. Knowing them better, six years after that they arrived, about their reactions in front of our demeanor, about their changes after meeting different new friends; new feelings in front of the loved girlfriend or boyfriend. Their inner worlds have been enlarged. I'm sur that my colleagues have helped them to open the mind although their lives will take different ways.

Our high school isn't a building. Our high school will be always the next Monday, when girls and boys will indicate me the mark of the last match Atlético de Madrid- Real Madrid. All of them will show the best of their sunrise but they also need to release their victory over their arrogant oponent. This day will be strong but very funny. The high school is a life being although someone are thinking in a factory or in a field of indoctrination.

Twenti four years later, it's very difficult remembering so many students that they help me to understand better but when we talked yesterday, for a long time, with someone of them, they're grateful, but they're people that remember me that my current and upcoming students must receive my best of my efforts and knowledge.

But, uffff! the next Monday.............. I'm looking for a very old picture where I was wearing the Atletico Madrid T-Shirt, perhaps the day will be easier than their are preparing for me


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y