sábado, mayo 04, 2013

It wasn't my subject

This afternoon in my nap, I was incredible tired, the bigger  and strongly man of my close community   was disturbing me. I usually sleep well, without problem and also I've a good awakening, after three hours in the same way, I've opened a secret tunnel, the secret body is for Leonard, there, this pigheaded man has disappeared. I don't know if this situation will be forever, at least, the next two hour I've slept well.

Finally, I've decided to explain this situation because this man had control about our lives, in my family and my community. I've been able to speak. They'd taken awareness about the new moment and they called me "The King".

Of course, I didn't like it but my loved girl who lived abroad my country, told me "your family and community know a new product that everybody needs. Your people, only them, have the key, then you'll be the new king.

I was asking them why if they knew my weakness and also the chance of the last action, had they decided that I'd be the elect?

You was in the just moment, with the just history. You should talk us about the biggest fight of our society where I'd defeated their enemy. Your will also describe your sexual power and other elaborated ideas but we, your family, will have all control about the society.

I was agree with them, although step by step, I'll discover other possibilities that I'd never developed, like an easy relationship with women or some nice bike that I couldn't buy before.

I'm determined to finish with my family's idea about my stupid mind. A strange man is helped to put my family in the jail.

Why?

I read yesterday a poster which said "it's good be the King"

I'm going to talk you my new life

P.S. This morning, I've had news about my old enemy, he travelled to a new planet. He's also the King and he's looking for new relationship but some kings aren't to be trusted. And me? you know

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y