viernes, julio 27, 2012

The flagship

It was impossible find out other person whom I'd have been able to give my flag; then I will finally carry it myself.

Will I be happy?. Not, certainly not, we've travelled far away but now, we're discovering that we would need to do it together, never in front of ourselves.

TV takes my head the Olympic games are begun in this moment. Can I forget the English movies or musics? The Cure, Beatles, Ami Winehouse, The Who.

And I'm trying to imagine this ceremony here in Spain with our patriots of money abroad.

I was hearing this morning the same speech without analyze. Where were these critic people those years?. They don't remember the pride and arrogance of some regions with its progress and develop, forgetting other regions that, later, now, are paying this economic crisis.

Whould have they or I been able to fight against those crazy decisions?. It's too easy these words, now. Not, we need taking times to discover our tiny but essential knowledge. It would be necessary  throw aways the canned analysis. Our  future is at stake.

Now, we can speak about the future that we'd be dreamming, the only conditon will be: Have we conscience about possibilities?. Would a richman like give up his power?
The hungry man would renounce to eat, althought he'd know that other countries cannot eat?

It is our life, our wonderful illusions, our uncomplaining misfortune; so that, it is not easy but exciting

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y