jueves, julio 12, 2012

It's worth the reading of wise. We pay attention to them


Someone showed me this morning, my real English level. This afternoon I stop to write, at least, two hours.

Why I’ve certainly decided it.

I’m just discovering other ways which are away of me. People walk cruelty alone without direction.

 A government lie and the police protect it, a white waistcoat burglar takes money and laugh in front or our face.

A family must go out of his house and economic power speculates with the money.

 A child needs look for his future and dark power, that now certainly silent, choose their customers.

A lonely walker runs nice countries, and their colleagues are totally defeated.

A worry civil servant writes certainly to be united when the plugged people prepare theirs two poker cards.

Business power plays with the health of people who prepare their money to pay or certainly rescue later these insatiable beings.

Our blind impotence seeks union and knowledge

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y