lunes, julio 09, 2012

Dance?



I’ve been watching her graceful dance another time,
 it looks like flight in the sky with her easy movements, 
her rhythm, her  plasticity describes circles weightless
I'll dream after many workouts, living majestic rhythm;

I couldn’t do it! she rest on the toes of her feet,  a minute, 
would my dream be able to stop near these dark grounds?.

Oh no, my body is so limited and awkward, will I arrive?

Will I have the opportunity to dance with English sounds?

My mouth visits balance beam where muscles stretch its fibers.
That teacher reminded the necessary patience to discover words,
to play around that room, where we would sing small old songs
to stop its thirty seconds, to eat, chew deep, patiently new lovers

There; the reminiscence of the old cave just drew the exact spot
where this new being would know his new friend, once so elusive
Will I get the ability of the recall of my clumsy former training?
if you just could to bring down other walls, hearing the old wise

I’m going to run faster than ever, that forest has those nice trees
where I will be able to climb for some of its beautiful branches 
if someone unites disparate routes before; you shouldn’t walk alone
when the lianas would help you to arrive near the sweet current

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y