sábado, julio 21, 2012

Are you ready?

The race going to begin fifhteen minutes later. It is said that a lot of people think about it friendly reception. I knew some years ago. Ramon is said to have hardly worked about this target and of course, all of the inhabitants of this little village.

Would you like ask about my last position?. My last position is said to have fallen on the floor. The friend's children, another time, had obtained their purpose. 

I closely work to return physically there. There hadn't been the time although my mind travel now to join Pérez Vaquero's family, they're always there, and they joyfully open for everybody their open minded life . I'm there.

It's only another exercise. Four days later, will have I passed my hard exam?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y