domingo, julio 22, 2012

Chairs, flying chairs, small chairs,


Hello, I need 1.000 chairs, o better yet, 10.000.
- Oh, sorry, I haven’t been able to understand well, How many chairs do you need?; Chair’s man is said to ask usually too much?, last year, you might remind only two people were here, with us.
- Oh, no, no, no, no; yesterday, my friends said that they would arrive with their families; and, on the other hand, their employees would join us to pass a different day in their lives.  Uff, it’s absolutely necessary to obtain some benefit;
we urgently need two big lorries and four drivers.

- Mmmmmmm; just a minute, (he phones someone), ok no problem, at the first moment, you must pay them and later, I will open a new bank where you can find out new customers.

- Ok, do you ask me to pay?

- Oh, yes, it’s wonderful, we talk a common language.  You’re going to pay us in cash and when everybody (10.000 peoples) will be with us, you will explain them your new idea about money.
-Oh, yes, thank you, you’re jogging my memory; I had it on the tip of my tongue. The last week, you received 100.000 Euros, and then it would be easy to pay.

- Oh, my dear friend, I always feel that is an incredible opportunity in my life talk with you; you are strongly liable to pay my last 10 works after waiting five years. It’s due to give you three chairs and no too much far away, you can see those two lorries prepared. When you come back with 10 thousands chairs, I help you.
Ok, Ok, you’re very friendly. I’ll arrive; I’ll have in living memory your offer. Look at, that you’re a memory like a sieve!

Oh, no problems with me. I’ll give you the best good morning when your chairs and you arrive
- Oh, certainly, do you know the owner of chairs?.
- Likely, He (my boy, said to himself at low voice) will be immensely happy with your money, although, after he’d receive your money, he would hear your ideas.
- Listen to me!, will be possible that we take only two chairs?.  I would explain them that it would be a new time, a new good time where our spirits and bodies would rest over the grounds. And, we can also ask them money.
- Uff,Uff, see that even a minute, they rest

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y