viernes, julio 27, 2012

My Olimpyc games


 A special month



It would be appropriated to say that this month has been my best English experience.

After some minutes, I will have been able to forget the mark if this mark haven’t been good.

Now, that I know where I might arrive in C-1 level and the big mistakes that I’ve met. It is a level that asks you fast answers about different skills; you only can to develop these actions if your level of knowledge is good: A man, near me, saw just off our main square. I think that he was looking for a Japanese restaurant but our street was linen with special restaurants but I didn’t remember a Japanese restaurant. In the bounder of our city, at same time, a girl described the last experience near that dark Market that someone thought that should be closed because it is said that some especial food was transgenic food and we didn’t love that kind of food so as if you change the composition of a cereal, you will know the immediately results but maybe you don’t know where these changes will finish.

We’ve seen the same about the glacial poles. Some salesmen said to us that it wouldn’t be dangerous but this summer we can know the results.

I had to speak quickly and strongly about different subjects and not lose concentration. Maybe I wasn’t prepared to explain every point of view: About teacher, about other possibility to work and about my last travel to Berlin and also a town that I always love to visit.

teacher has tried that I told with different constructions as the past progressive, memory, enjoy something and some special place and something that I loved there. I have only spoken about background but not with the way.

My answers have been chaotic and without use any nice expression about this works that we’ve been working the last month.

If the first reaction about my failure would be to say the wrong question that he has realized with me; later I must recognize that I’m far away at the moment with this hard level but I’m absolutely happy with my job and of course, with their help to improve my level.

I was visiting Barcelona the last winter when muslin asked me about where was La Meca, in that moment because I was buying in the Boqueria Market. I thought this man want maybe eat. I had been walking for at least two hours and I couldn’t imagine that this man was the Arabian president. I stopped to buy fruits and almond although he improved me to finish.

Later, he told me that had been sailing around the Mediterranean Sea to remember Leon “el Africano” a nice book of Amin Maalouf. This day, I finished dancing belly dance. Uff.

Memory topic. My early memory would be my last weekend near the river where I could remember my kayak holydays, I’ve in living memory the winter and spring days when the Tagus was a hard experience to me.

When I visited Berlin the last year, my memory goes to vegetarian food that I could eat there. It is wonderful because I could forget in my mind as a sieve, the time where I eat meat and fish; I enjoyed in Berlin that wonderful food, full of pulses, carbohydrates and cereals that made a special taste.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y