viernes, julio 06, 2012

Only a week

Would you like to understand better some way that before was closed for you?. It would be a good experience try to go there, where people cannot understand your English language because they only speak their own language. Then, Why are you studying so many times their habits if you haven't try to discover some special circumstances about their language?

Ok, I recognize my mistake. A day, some woman had said to me that it would be more important to walk together with the spirit of the people than  speak well their language; I walked their ways, eaten their foods, loved their lives but finally, step by step, I discovered that I'm not been able to take some hide way that they prefered to do it alone.

Why, why, I asked me a lot of times?

A book showed me the resolution, it would be also necessary discovered the stress of their words because some big confusion had happened about the meaning of some special circumstances. I'd wanted to climb the trees but I'd asked them to go to the bed.

Then, I forgot that language that I'd worked so hard and begin to hear every little stress, every little sound that help to love more deeply that people who live close the nature and he spoke with the water

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y