lunes, julio 02, 2012

Why are you here, on the Piqueras' river?

My friends told me about a kayak gift that every year someone could obtain in this  hard and nice river, which sends you to work together with your colleague.

- But your team will play this evening while you're descending it? I told when I saw him

- Oh, no problem, I'll arrive, our coach these days, doesn't like my skills.

- Fernando, today, he and everybody will need you, I encouraged you to superate this river, this hard times because after syphons, after green ghost, after the deceitful row, we'll gaze on the horizon a new opportunity to performe our life.

- Ok, I understand you, but the worst situation will be when the policitian and autorities need us to blot up their bad image and they make up cover their grandiloquence machinery.

- Yeah, but you also obtain good profits.

- Go on, make a river.

It's always the same, we speak well, but we don't work in the same way

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y