miércoles, julio 10, 2013

Uff!, uff, ¿será capaz?

Can you  understand why that man shut me up? At least, I was in the airport with my guitarre and I stopped when a flight take off: I don't know if someone of the passengers looked at the window and he asked himself  why play I this instrument?. He doens't know that my name is Ludwig, I cannot made flyers every day.  He's always written reporters about those families as if they were a real danger to us, when these days, we're discovering that our politician family could be the worst of our enemies. And then, Did their reporters be exclusives and deeply. Oh yes, off course, you can easily see?

Hallo, mein name ist Pep?, Wie HeiBt du?,
Wie vestehst du?, Pep, Ich bin FuBtrainer.

- Wo wohnst du?,
- aber mochte du auch die Nummer aus mein Telefonien?

- Du bist anfallig. Ich bin Feuerwehman und Ich bin frezeit jeder Monaten-

- Aber entdeckenst du eine Man in den Bergen der Pirinaen

Ot my God,  this information is very important. Can you immediately call to our Medias? They should give our ideas about these animals and they'll also elaborate confidential information about these men that they should quite reste

They're very hard and very important people who are known by fighters who haven't fear for our stupid taxes.

Entschulding, oh, mein Gott, Ich spreche auch German.

Bitte, ein Bier, es ist HeiB. Der Juli Monta mich versprochen.

Aber, mochte du sehen jener Meilenstein bei hier?

Warüm?

Du kennen unseren Manöveren, Warum konnen nicht Sie?

Aber wir sprechen German, warüm?

Weil Sie gerlent wor Jahrs aber wir haben wollten lebens um mit unserem Privilegen aber Sie haben verstandene

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y