sábado, enero 12, 2013

Unfortunately, I failed the last summer

C-1, it was a hard English level that I hadn't the last July and I'm daily discovering every day in my relationships or in Dublin, or high school or my town , althought it is nice that a sunny afternoon of the firsts days of January I've been able to share a incredible walking from Greystones to Bray with a Brazilian coach. When we arrived to the gare station, I needed to discover Bray's city and continue reading the last Ulysses' chapters that this day I'd enjoyed too much in the Greystones' beach, but today, a week later, at always, I thought about that quiet conversations about that landscapes and when I discovered his job. I told him with my knowlegdes about the football that now it's away of my main interest. When we're saying goodbye and parting in different ways, a woman arrived. She looked at to each other of us and she asked us where the Martello's Tower is.

I didn't know I answered her but my new friend remembered the Sandy Cove village where he'd known the tower where James Joyce had been living and writting. he explained that it was a cold and bare space. That man and woman had something special and I decided to discover the fortress, I'd heard that people who read "Ulysses" or "Finnegans wake" have a good English level. After a week, out of the tower where I've read the book, the followers of these books have opened me the doors. I begged about my hard work to understand it. They told, ok man you've done a nice reading exercise but  if you want to come in this tower you won't get out of the tower til you live that 16 of June around the different worlds.

It's been a big mistake; after two weeks, I'm locked up there. I've written to the Swenys' people to ask them about the key, they told me that everyone should discover their own key.

Sorry, if I arrive to late

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y