domingo, enero 27, 2013

Now, that we seem so weak and defeated


Two news wake up my comfortable mind this morning

On the one hand, the: Catholic Church: it range of business enterprise was analyzed by different articles:

Nacho Escolar y el poder de la escuela concertada en la sociedad

Rouco mete en cintura a Escuelas Católicas

And, I only have a question: if the Madrid government directs it controlled patients to be operated on privat healthcare and to be educated in selector colleges, are undermining the public service away to people who don't find them profitable to these companies, and then sending them to a poorly supported health and education?

 On the other hand, I also read the next information.

                I didn't like to send e-mails but I'd confidence in this following organization: Avaaz; I, who thougt that I had information.

After reading this article written by people close to 15M. I had to recognize that they, right power, religious power, business power always ahead of me, of us. I usually appoint Susan George and her book: "Hijacking America" as a book that helped me to better understand the World, but not, not, not; they've the money, they've slaves that gently and patiently direct us to a controlled protest. Sorry if I before disturb you to sign some "good controlled idea"; I'm going to look for more information and I'll take my own decision about these polite NGO's


My conclusion is: we have a  way to go and defend. If we drive our own bicyle, we're going to move slowly but it would be our speed

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y