miércoles, enero 16, 2013

Mi profesor Luis Orna, que me hizo y hará pasear, volar, soñar

 Some months ago, I could performer some sessions with Luis Orna. I was a hard time, a strong way to open my mind. The last days, when I was walking around Dublin, in Phoenix Park, when I compulsively read Ulysses, my boat to learn English language, the time stopped: Susana, Barbara, Richi and another were listening the chosen songs and then, our bodies lost their chains. My theachers: Luis, Roberto, Aroa, Marta, Pablo, Rodrigo had obtained our weightlessness.

We'd dream see their performances, where? TEATRO MODERNO GUADALAJARA

or listen to the Alberto's songs, our Behobia's partner

or dance with a body without age,
or laugh with the policitian's compromises
or love that girl who was herself
or discover a cave where my teachers show me
Tom Joab to fight againts injustice and it holder
or Leopoldo Bloom to traveller across words and life
or Friedich Nietzche to destroy  and build a new person

or that Water performance that my teacher, Jesús waits



They also enjoy it:

Cuando voy por la calle, a veces quisiera hacer esto y sólo lo aprendería en los teatros


And I was listening to THE BOSS when I was written this little memories:


      No surrender, never. Althought the darkness seems to have infinite power

And in our small Theater: the magician would make disappear greed 

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y