viernes, enero 04, 2013

Stop, What are you doing here?, it's my money

- There were nice trees, near here.

- Do you love then the forest?

- Yes, a bench drove my reading

- But, you only wanted to kill it?

- Every day, at the sunset, I feel you

- When will I slide my known songs?

- My bench won't be never my bank, 

- Sit and listen!, shut up and receive!

- I'll lose my stool, but my dawn is mine

- They're powerful!, also strong?

- Guada, today, people will show their bench

- Their sky is always wonderful!

- Our clouds, in Guadalajara, watered life!



And here and there, "stop desahucios"

Paying the wises that had the information

they played, sorry, they have lost!

People mostly would had to find warmth home

Who invented that we work to afford a house?


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y