viernes, enero 11, 2013

I've finished my first time

I've finished to read Ulysses, written by James Joyce. I'm understood that, at least, I will need another two o three times to arrive at this Moon that it's this book. I'll enjoy it

Thank you, PJ in Swenys chemist and the wonderful people of Nederlands, USA, China, Portugal and of course Ireland, has been a challenge to share this book.

When yesterday, I discovered that I had had a big mistake and the next week I couldn't realize a new English course, I only thought about my next works with these nice language.

I wish I won't stop

Read Ulysses and understand it, my new Itaca, although I cash with the stones of my suspenses

Thank you Maria because you're fighting.

Nice time today, when I've listened to Alfons and his family. Is it absolutely crazy that a man can spend 56 days in the jail without hard evidences, isn't it?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y