sábado, enero 19, 2013

My roots and the World


There was an immense little village, where I spent my childhood that was full of funny people.

Those days where our troubled waters were learning to ride a bike and to play in the square for hours as today when the new parents look for the slow rhythm and the safety of their children

There's a magician immense empty village where I return, sometimes, to accompany those beings that protected my childhood.

Now, I'm a senior man who, step by step, loses his certainties and who feel the cold rain which makes me love these hills and valleys with the heart of these women and men.

A voice guides my dumb guitar across the World, I lost my roots of permanence. I saw these people whith hands and faces furrowed with the caresses of theirs and worked lands.

Million of droplets discharged from the ditches of everyday weave ties to support our explorer steps.

We live between the acceptance of cruel deaths because we need gas and oil, and the rest of "Water is wide" of our loved ones where we'll sleep after our quotidien fights.

What a wonderful World. Javier helped me to discover this World where the fields of gold were people who work from dawn to dusk, loving the fruits of the earths as the girls born of his love.

He pinched every blade of his inherited lands as chin beloved generations



No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y