sábado, enero 05, 2013

I, who was born there


A train, where I've come in the last moment; a straightly man look at a boat, a woman sings an old song; a girl looks like Eva Cassidy; the sun is warmth in the North of Europe and I desperately eat petrol: the "Health Agency" advises me about its proteins that would make me grow up if I consume more and faster than before.
I was sadly beaten when my time didn’t arrive. I consequently was hearing them when an Arab man, wasn’t he Arab? Asked me about the climate;
Why? I answered;
Do you think about the sun that it will be harder in the future?  , that brown man insisted.
- And your boat will have sails?
- Without wind? , he sentenced
- or perhaps, and without live?
And the resources, how fast would you like live?
Sun funs your son; sound full your soul. Sand drunk those days; they said faith but it was business.

Brazilian coach walks near a lonely cliff; clear seduces Darkey; I break waves, a rudder drives destinies, a sail retains the air, a windy day, faster ship. Some words come up against the silent desert, jolting on the stony beach, under the rambling vertiginous walk.
Wales, Liverpool an anchored boat and the eternal rocking of waves, words, songs, dreams, worlds of Ulysses, two hours shared.
Evasive tale, no Guinness, no meadow, no bed, no cycling, no kayaking whose you discover its cave.
It would be only your dream, from the same sky when your ass will feel lodging, laughs, fears, hatred, or those whores whore we ripped their roots, we covered our powerlessness and we used to explain our right fake life.
Witness hill, observatory of my daily runner excrescences, brings bowed strollers.
Please you don’t judge my weakness from your gaze unaware.

 Burning days? Asked I my self
   Ruth was there, I don’t know
     Ashamed tortuous steps
       Yachting becomes calm

Are you sure about the end of your trip?

Oh yes, I’ll come up with the time, when your voices began to calm my fears.

Arab name written on the sinuous foam;
I only dreamt to sail your fun body;
I won’t never know if there, I’ll have showed you,
the jumpy lamp to come in my cave.
Tasty wines would be scattered; it wouldn’t feel a problem
it will have only last an hour;
I wish that you could pour the kiss of my devotion

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y