domingo, octubre 28, 2012

What did you do in Madrid, yesterday? Thank you Wyoming

Well, he wanted to know some news about our 27O meeting although he was a sucessful person but it was interesting discover other realities (the last pages read by me in the Paul Preston's book were sad; the Calanda events and a witness of those moments, the Teruel bishop who weren't an open minded person, he acted as if he were the judge and executor of "the truth").

Ok, if, in two days, you have confidence in me, we'll visite the Prado Museum; there, we're seated, reading an interview with José Miguel Monzón: Jotdown.es: el Gran Wyoming 
After this article, we will be able to ask each other about my country; perhaps you'll understand better: why a Comunity President is free after being judged  and the jury decision is the same as that of his attorney and his own party shows him as a political model; or the extremist right wing Medias can insult and belittle, impunity and someone of the them, drunk, has the power to speak of freedom of expression when his act has been harassing a woman.

If you needed ask a young about our situation, in front of us, you would obtain answers not common. Who is to blame about the credits junks?
- The right supporters repeat the ideas said from their funny god medias. Outside, a person will tell us: a businessman needs take attention about his money; it's sure that they don't play wiht it my new friends that knew the reality, told me: "at least that he knew that he's protected by politicians",
but, that would be a criminal actions?, I ask him.
Where do you live, in the wonderland?

We've been speaking for hours; later, we run around the "Casa de Campo" lake where I played kayak polo some years ago. He wanted to throw a hook from the kayak. I didn't know to explain that he needed a boat.

When we went out of that place, we saw him. Other times, if I walked alone, I wouldn't say anything but today, I shouldn't be silent.

Thank you for this interview of "Jot down", thank you for your speech in Alcalá de Henares; I'm reading about the terror that they can generate to live in fear. Thank you to trying to help us overcome

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y