viernes, octubre 26, 2012

He encontrado un banquero debajo mi cama

When I've woke up I've found out a banker man hidden under my bed. The last time, I didn't see there because I thought that some people were to protect me and not t protect politician decisions. What do you do there?

I've been living here, the last four years because I didn't understand that the banks will play with the lives of costumers. I'd information about the possibilities of everybody to buy their houses and car and we'd studied the different crisis in other countries.
-  And?,
- They explained me that it was impossible stop and then they decided that I should recount the money. Perhaps I'd change my ideas
- But, why were they so irresponsable?
- Oh, it was easy; the politician were in the middle and they always took decisions to help the Bank
- Against citizen?
- Oh yes, if I took control about the Medias, the 65% will believe me.
- Platforms against evictions are fighting against these liars

Oh yes, PLATFORMS AGAINST EVICTIONS shouldn't never stop. They bring dignity to the deluded and they show that

   A country should never increase its budget with the construction.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y