viernes, octubre 19, 2012

José Luis, you're always dressing my time

 Autumn leaves, Eva Cassidy

(Goodbyes make us better people.Missing is some kind of sacralization Loss of somebody who we really care makes us submissive to fate and paradoxically helps us to understand what is true love.Sometimes even though we try there is no chance to be with somebody who maight replace us the entire world.And it is not our fault,it seems to be destiny,fate or untaken chance.Or maybe in some cases just imaginary impossibility which is real for few second to fall down and never be forgotten)

The song and the following paragraph reminded me your death, 31 years ago. Your helped me a lot, I never found out the time to thank you for your friendship. I've seen a lot of beauty but the days spent in our childhood and youth, I have seized in my heart, sometimes, rocking me, sometimes tearing me apart


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y