domingo, octubre 07, 2012

a new barter (sometimes it's better repair the mistakes)

Hi Man

What's you doing here?,

I've decided change my mind; now, it would be most important the football and to gain independence than collaborate to obtain a new society.

Je, je; have you seen our strategy?, when we cannot resolve the common problems of people, we throw a new big problems that our jesters will air in our interests.

Oh yes, I recognize you from the old times. It's hard but you'd won

Would you like these vinyl  discs?

Oh, I haven't never loved this kind of music. Why I should have to change its with my broken hi fi system of my dirty chains of mountains?.

Oh man, another time, I must say to you that you're an important person and you always can pay new equipment.

Sure?, but with these useless discography and with my salary, perhaps I couldn't pay it.
But you're definitively an fashion man. I will do it.

(Two days later, in my house) Oh, It's impossible to earn money to reduce my debt. I'm in a blind alley. If my friends and I had tried to look for solutions about the broken links of the chains, we would have walking far away with our faults but together

(not far away, thunderous laughs fill a room) That stupid man also bought something that will catch longtime. They always think about their personal richness. It's too easy for us!

(we come back to the buyer house),   I'll go out to the street; there, I'll be a silly man but I'll claim a common space even in our differences. That old radio had different tuning knobs but everyone fit in the radio

Why, we always need to walk alone with our huge true? We never can analyze an action from the other's position?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y