jueves, octubre 11, 2012

Building my World


These last days, everyone would like to find out a guilty man or guilty country where they could justify their frustrations.
They’re looking for against the other, I haven’t this capacity;

- My World would be take conscience about our human possibilities and then I should try living in this way


- My World would be a society without weapons where the different ideas will find out a meeting point. I only should fight with my crazy actions and my laugh and I will try learn with the "others" actions.



My World would only respect the girls who love know and develop their skills. I couldn't live in a World without their mistakes and my mistakes (I'm afraid about the perfect World and their salesmen):


Thank you Malala, I wish that I will show your lesson


I wouldn’t like spill my time when a man has problems about his mind although a sycophantic band loves him.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y